Pelican over Gulf of Mexico

Pelican over Gulf of Mexico
In flight

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winter 2012 frosty day


No thats not ice
Winter day trip Wisconsin Winter


Frosty tree tips

Corn field


tree break


frosty Oak



Along the road was so beautiful


Ice fishing Wisconsin style


feeder at cabin

Frost on the pine at cabin


another shot along the roads



thats water right in front of this house


reflection in water of ice house

amazed at the reflection of the ice house


Frankie was growling at this cow


Snowy barn

Border of Mn and Wisc



Another shot of barn


Corner where I would like to live


Is this cute or what?


Frankie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Frankie is so cute looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete

Como Park

This is the perfect weekend to visit Como Park in St. Paul I can smell the dirt, feel warmth, and take some photos.



Blog Archive

Greg my youngest son with beautiful blue eyes

Greg my youngest son with beautiful blue eyes
One of my favorite pictures of him ever

Followers

About Me

My photo
mom of 3, we have 8 grandchilren, my passions are junking, creating and the fun of the hunt. I am a master gardner It doesnt mean I know everything just that how to find it I believe we are never too old for PB&J sandwiches, and naps arent just for babies